Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 67 — God of Might vs. God of Arms
Through the overwhelming violence of my stats, the members of〈Mighty Warriors〉fell to the ground without even having time to realize that they had been cut down.
That left only〘Regalia〙Angelica.
Even Angelica needed time to comprehend the deaths of her subordinates.
I had considered using【Infestation】to incapacitate Angelica and force her to tell me where Rex was, but before I could, Angelica moved.
Angelica’s Unique Skill【Pandemonium】activated, recreating the Shuten-dōji that appeared in America’s SS-Rank dungeon.
Even now, she was going to struggle pointlessly.
I had already defeated Shuten-dōji once, and having become vastly stronger than I was back then, Shuten-dōji was now nothing more than a weak monster to me.
I cut it down in an instant. But what awaited me next was the army of〈Carnage King〉Ashura.
There were probably no fewer than several dozen, perhaps even a 100.
Moreover, every single one possessed【Six Samsara】, making them an army that would ultimately boast stats of 60,000 to 80,000.
It was a power capable of summoning this many creatures in an instant, breaking the very law that: “A Unique Skills can only be used by one skill-holder at an instance”.
Before my stats had been massively enhanced, they might indeed have been troublesome opponents.
But for me, with the effect of【Peerless】, integrated into【Skanda】, still in effect, they were nothing more than high-quality fodder.
I layered【Zero Sever • Oblivion Edge】and【Slash Arts】, both integrated into【Skanda】, onto my attack and swung《Dáinsleif》horizontally toward the army of〈Carnage King〉Ashuras.
The divine slash unleashed with Strength exceeding 1.6 billion closed in on the necks of〈Carnage King〉Ashuras. Without allowing them any resistance whatsoever, countless heads went flying through the air.
“N-No way……an army of SS-Rank Dungeon Bosses, with just one strike? This bastard is a genuine monster……”
Riding atop the Earth Dragon and circling through the sky while watching the situation below, Angelica muttered those words in a trembling voice, fear visible in her eyes.
I’d had enough of this hassle.
I just needed to get Rex’s location…
I activated【Void Magic】, integrated into【Axiom】, and directly transferred onto the back of the Earth Dragon.
“Gah……”
I grabbed Angelica by the neck and once again used【Void Magic】to transfer us to the ground.
Immediately afterward, I swung the longsword once with【Slash Arts】, bisecting the Earth Dragon that had dived down from above.
Just as I was about to use【Infestation】to forcibly make Angelica obey while she struggled desperately to escape my grasp-!
A single presence suddenly approached at tremendous speed.
By the time I turned my gaze toward it, a fist was already right before my eyes.
“!?”
I evaded the attack with【Warp】, integrated into【Axiom】, and stared intently at the attacker’s figure. At the same time, I used【Discernment】, integrated into【Māyā】, to view his status.
“……I’ve finally found you, Rex.”
(E/N: Mitsuketa~~🖤 -probably a Yandere)
The large man pulled back the fist he had thrust out and stood facing me head-on… Rex.
One of America’s〘Regalia〙and the leader of〈Violence Ruler〉.
The man I had been waiting so long to meet.
“Ah, GUH……R-Rex……kill this GUY-!!!??”
The noisy Angelica had outlived her usefulness.
I quietly crushed the neck I was holding in my hand.
『Unique Skill Acquired【Pandemonium】』
I carelessly tossed Angelica’s corpse aside and turned to face Rex.
There was, however, one thing that bothered me.
After defeating an army of〈Carnage King〉Ashura, and the Earth Dragon, my current stats had surpassed 17 billion.
Even so, that punch from earlier had certainly made me tense.
When I viewed his status with【Discernment】, I discovered the reason.
Rex’s stats were twice mine…… exceeding 34 billion.
The power of his Unique Skill was almost certainly what made such an absurd thing possible.
Even though the effect of【Peerless】, integrated into【Skanda】, had made me strong enough to casually crush Angelica and the members of〈Mighty Warriors〉………Unique Skills really are absurdly broken.
Silence descended between the two men glaring at each other.
Both were inhuman monsters who had long since surpassed the limits of humanity.
America’s strongest man and Japan’s strongest man were about to clash.
—————————
—————————
—————————————
E/N:
There has to be a caveat in that game-breaking, sh*tty Unique Skill, man!
Stay tuned!
—————————————
————————————————————
————————————————————
Comments