Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 65 — The Vanishing Shadow

Compared to that time when I was drastically weakened by the intervention of the mysterious God, I had regained power far beyond what I possessed back then.

〘Regalia〙Angelica, one of the strongest at the top of America. And〈Mighty Warriors〉, whose strength ranked just below hers.

I was facing opponents of that caliber right now, yet even against them, I couldn't feel the slightest hint of threat.

That was how insurmountable the vast wall between them and me had become.

Even so, I would not let my guard down.

With my current stats, I could finish them off in a single blow. There was no need for flashy movements.

The first to make a move was one of the members of〈Mighty Warriors〉.

The swordsman, carrying a single straight-bladed sword at his waist, pulled his left leg far back and lowered his stance before closing the distance in an instant with【Flashstep】.

The moment he came within striking distance, he swiftly drew the straight blade from its sheath.

Lightning crackled around the blade, causing it to shine white.

An ordinary Hunter would have been burned and cut apart without even understanding what had happened.

But I was able to follow the blade's trajectory with ease.

I raised《Dáinsleif》and easily knocked aside the lightning-wreathed blade as it came for my neck.


“Guh… NNGH… What incredible strength…”


The swordsman's eyes widened as his lightning-fast【Flashdraw】was casually deflected.

So focused was he on holding onto the straight blade that had been knocked away by my overwhelming strength that his torso was left completely exposed.

I activated【Warp】integrated into【Axiom】and moved behind the swordsman.

Then, I swung the longsword once.

His head effortlessly flew through the air, and his body collapsed from the knees.


『Unique Skill Acquired【Zero Draw • Atomic Oblivion】』


I drove the longsword into the corpse lying beside me and absorbed every last drop of blood that flowed out.

At a glance, it was a defenseless action, but I never took my eyes off them.

Even after their comrade was killed, they did not flinch in the slightest and calmly moved on to their next actions.

The unarmed man took a life-sized wooden doll from his《Magic Pouch》.

Then, judging from the name of her Unique Skill, it seemed the unarmed woman had activated hers as well. A pattern resembling a magic circle unfolded above their heads, and countless longswords and spears began to peek through it.

Once they were ready, the wooden doll began running on its own, and countless longswords and spears were fired in a volley.

I activated【Void Magic】integrated into【Axiom】and transferred the countless blades, each carrying killing intent in its' tips, directly in front of them.

Next, I focused my attention on the wooden doll rushing toward me.

It thrust out a sharp right fist.

I met it with my own right fist, putting enough force behind it to shatter it.

But the wooden doll was not destroyed.

If even my current stats couldn't shatter it, then that wooden doll had to be a Divine Artifact.

However, while it could nullify the impact itself, it could not cancel the force behind it, and the wooden doll was blown far into the distance.


“What?! Guh…”


The man who retrieved the blown-away wooden doll glared at me resentfully.

Even so, to think that my previous transfer attack hadn't managed to finish off a single one of them…

They weren't completely unharmed, however. Cuts and abrasions were clearly visible on parts of their bodies away from vital points.

As expected, the Divine Artifact equipment was getting in the way.

Then…


«Activate»【Anti-theosis】


With this, the effects of Divine Artifacts would be nullified.

Furthermore…


«Activate»【Deadlock】


With this, enhancement-type Extra and Normal Skills, common between us, would be sealed.

My stats were already beyond the bounds of reason. There was no downside for me.

I would finish them all off in one go here.


«Thunder Rain»


«Transfer»


I activated【Dominion Magic】,【Thunder Eclipse】,【Void Magic】, and【Parallel Casting】integrated into【Axiom】.

Rain of black lightning poured down from the magic circle that had unfolded overhead…

-only for it to be transferred directly above them.

However, I deliberately did not target Angelica.

I needed her to tell me the whereabouts of Rex, the Boss of 〈Violence Ruler〉.

Everyone else should have been dead-!

Or so I thought, when the rain of black lightning that was supposed to strike them directly on the crown of their heads vanished in an instant.


“…I see. I had anticipated it from the wording of the Unique Skill, but I didn't expect it could absorb all the magic around it as well.”


So magic that was released at a target was useless.

Then…

I planted one foot firmly forward.

A deep crater was carved into the ground, with cracks spreading out like a spiderweb.

At that moment, my figure wavered as though static had run across it-!

and vanished.


—————————
—————————

—————————————
E/N:

With stat values that crazy… these fu*kers would die not knowing they even died.

Namu Amida Butsu~

Stay tuned!

—————————————

————————————————————
————————————————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing