Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 64 — God of Command vs. God of Arms
Immediately after annihilating countless forces in an instant with various wide-area annihilation spells, 12 figures appeared, leaping down from above.
As their forms became clearer, my smile naturally deepened.
So the main event had finally arrived, I thought, while displaying my status window to get a grasp of the current situation.
━━━━━━━━━━
(Only updated portions displayed)
Attributes
・Magic Power 1,652,333,061
(2,109 + 2,329,432 + 60)
↳ Echidna (+1,460)
・Strength 1,652,333,979
(2,109 + 2,329,720 + 400)
↳ Ashura (+1,750)
・Endurance 1,652,333,496
(2,104 + 2,329,675 + 160)
↳ Carmilla (+1,555)
・Agility 1,652,332,884
(2,109 + 2,329,125 + 260)
↳ Hanuman (+1,390)
・Intelligence 1,652,333,101
(2,109 + 2,329,597 + 60)
↳ Shuten-dōji (+1,325)
・Spirit 1,652,334,554
(2,104 + 2,330,105 + 280)
↳ Amortas Magia (+2,065)
・Dexterity 1,652,333,711
(2,104 + 2,330,107 + 140)
↳ Sleepy Hollow (+1,350)
・Luck 1,652,332,816
(2,109 + 2,329,373)
↳ Fire Dragon (+1,335)
━━━━━━━━━━
…Hahaha.
At this point, all I could do was laugh.
【Soul Eater】had raised my base stats beyond 2.3 million.
Before I was weakened by that mysterious god, my stats had been around 200,000. Now they were more than 10 times higher… I had long since surpassed my prime and completely regained my power.
Moreover, thanks to【Anti-theosis】, I would never again be weakened by a God. In other words, these stats exceeding 2.3 million were here to stay.
(E/N: I don't… know about that, bud…)
With this level of strength, I could probably take down even an SS-Rank Dungeon Boss with a single blow.
And on top of that, due to the effect of【Peerless】integrated into【Skanda】, my total stats had surpassed 1.6 billion.
This was inflation taken to a whole new level.
Without a doubt, I was probably the strongest person in the world right now.
…But that was enough reveling in my strength. I steeled myself and quietly stared at the people standing in formation about 10 meters away.
They were the people I had met when I first visited America; the members of〈Mighty Warriors〉, along with one〘Regalia〙, Angelica.
There was no doubt that they were members of〈Violence Ruler〉as well.
I looked over all of them, confirmed that Angelica was wearing the《Language Translation Earring》, then turned my gaze toward her and spoke.
“America’s unity is impressive. Even though their opponent is〘Regalia〙, ordinary civilians and low-ranking Hunters alike are trying to kill me without hesitation. Just what kind of means did you use?”
“I simply told them through social media and the media, ‘If you kill him, you’ll receive an enormous reward’.”
“An enormous reward…? How much are we talking about?”
“It’s a small amount as far as we’re concerned… but the participation reward alone is about $630,000 (100 million yen). And if they kill you, there’s an additional reward. For ordinary people, that’s more than enough, don’t you think?”
100 million yen just for participating… I almost found myself convinced, but as the price for a life, it was far too cheap.
Had all those people gathered because they had been blinded by the immediate reward?
“I’ve gotten a little off track, but what I really want to ask is something else. Where is Rex, the Boss of〈Violence Ruler〉?”
“…Why do you want to meet Rex?”
“Why? Because I cannot forgive people who torment adults who aren’t even Hunters, or children with their whole futures ahead of them. That’s why I need to meet Rex directly.”
“This is America. Rex hasn’t done anything wro-!”
“Yeah, yeah, I’m tired of hearing that. Basically, you’re saying “might makes right”, aren’t you? I already understand.”
“…”
“Rex’s justice and my justice are incompatible. That’s why I’m trying to force him to submit by force… I order you to ‘Take me to him’.”
“I see. But that’s impossible. You’re going to be killed by us here without ever meeting Rex.”
“I see. Then I’ll just have to force the answer out of you!”
“Go ahead and try, you soft-ass ED loser who sides with the weak out of some naïve sense of justice!”
(E/N: Girlies with h*les the size of caves can't enjoy a decent dic* can they? Swift and painful death it is!)
And so, the battle between two Gods: the God of Command and the God of Arms… began.
—————————
—————————
—————————————
E/N:
Sorry about the barking guys! This all gonna be under control in a few!
Stay tuned!
—————————————
————————————————————
————————————————————
Comments