Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 63 — The Emotionless Battlefield

I opened the battle by unleashing «Meteor Strike» against the countless forces seeking my life, Hunters and ordinary civilians alike.

10 meteors, blazing azure, rained down from above, wasting and burying countless lives beneath the earth in an instant.

The notifications announcing my level-ups and increases in abilities continued to ring out, and I finally achieved a race evolution.

I evolved from the『Battlefolk』Race into the『Exalted』Race, and even acquired a new title:〘Apex〙.

I wanted to check the details of my new title, but there were still plenty of enemies left.

For now, I should focus on the battle.

To make my next move, I first checked my current status.


━━━━━━━━━━
(Only updated portions displayed)

Level 200 (MAX)


Titles

・〘Apex〙(NEW)


Attributes

・Magic Power     50,076,031

     (2,109 + 72,402 + 60)

      ↳ Echidna (+1,460)

・Strength             50,076,949

     (2,109 + 72,690 + 400)

      ↳ Ashura (+1,750)

・Endurance         50,076,466

    (2,104 + 72,645 + 160)

     ↳ Carmilla (+1,555)

・Agility                 50,075,854

     (2,109 + 72,095 + 260)

      ↳ Hanuman (+1,390)

・Intelligence        50,076,071

      (2,109 + 72,567 + 60)

       ↳ Shuten-dōji (+1,325)

・Spirit                   50,077,524

     (2,104 + 73,075 + 280)

      ↳ Amortas Magia (+2,065)

・Dexterity             50,076,681

     (2,104 + 73,077 + 140)

      ↳ Sleepy Hollow (+1,350)

・Luck                    50,075,786

       (2,109 + 72,343)

        ↳ Fire Dragon (+1,335)

 ※ Status explosion due to effect of【Peerless】.

━━━━━━━━━━


Huh? It seemed something had gone wrong with my eyes.

Perhaps I had misread it because I was excited from facing a force larger than any I had ever encountered.

I checked again carefully.

…It wasn't a misreading.

My stats had reached values far beyond even those of my prime… far beyond what they had been before I was nerfed by the intervention of that mysterious god.

Looking closely, the stats enhanced by【Soul Eater】were around 70,000. Those were my original stats.

The remaining 50 million came from the effect of【Peerless】integrated into【Skanda】.

Its effect had changed after being integrated, and now my stats increased by 10% of my average stat value every time I defeated an enemy.

My average stats before the battle had been around 5,000, meaning they increased by at least 500 every time I defeated an enemy.

And since【Soul Eater】was simultaneously strengthening my stats as well, it was hardly surprising that they had surpassed 50 million.

If anything, this was perfect for facing an army. With overwhelming Magic Power and Intelligence, I could annihilate these nameless masses all at once.

Using【Dominion Magic】integrated into【Axiom】, I unleashed wide-area annihilation magic of various attributes.


«Tidal Wave»


«Absolute Zero»


«Sun Fall»


Since【Axiom】reduced Magic Power consumption by 90%, I poured Magic Power into the spells as freely as water and unleashed one wide-area annihilation spell after another.

Magic cast with an Intelligence stat exceeding 50 million was on an entirely different scale, both in power and size. The countless forces were annihilated in the blink of an eye.

They were given no time to reflect on their lives or families in their final moments, nor even a chance to beg for their lives. Without mercy, countless lives were reaped.

The only sounds echoing across the battlefield were the thunderous roars of magic and the notifications announcing increases in my stats.

Their screams and cries of agony never reached my ears.

I continued advancing one step after another, as though pursuing them, while continuously unleashing wide-area annihilation magic.

All the while, I used【Omniscence】integrated into【Māyā】to check whether there were any survivors.

I gave no consideration whatsoever to the damage being inflicted on the surroundings.

If all of America had become my enemy, then I would simply continue destroying everything.

Not a single person who had tried to kill me would be allowed to escape.

Eventually, even the thunderous roars stopped reaching my ears.

The only thing that reached me was the notifications announcing increases in my stats.

As though it had malfunctioned, the emotionless voice continued speaking.

What filled my heart was neither anger toward America nor guilt over taking so many lives… it was simply the anticipation of checking my status afterward.

Then, before I knew it, the reactions detected by【Omniscence】had disappeared.


“The enemies are gone… What a shame. If I rampage any further, I might drag unrelated people into this… though perhaps I already have. If there are no enemies left, then this is where I stop. All that remains is… Rex and the others.”


With my current status, I didn't think I could lose anymore. Even so, I would not let my guard down until the very end.

As I thought that, there were 12 reactions approaching me.

When their silhouettes came into view, a natural smile spread across my face.


—————————
—————————

—————————————
E/N:

God's Wrath is devastating alright! Next stop, more Unique Skills to steal!

Stay tuned!

—————————————

————————————————————
————————————————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing