Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 55 — Severance Barrier, Declaration of Massacre
I headed toward the base of〈Violence Ruler〉, passed through its imposing doors, and stepped inside.
The scene before me was enough to make even Hunters who made a living through combat, or police officers accustomed to witnessing horrific scenes, instinctively stop in their tracks.
I couldn't stand it.
I overtook the men who had been guiding me and rushed toward the children who were being tormented while still alive.
Seeing the children crying and begging for their lives, I tapped the shoulder of a man who wasn't even trying to hide his excitement.
(E/N: Disintegrate this small-di*k POS!)
The man slowly turned around.
His face looked as though the last restraints of reason were about to snap.
“I won't say this twice. Stop tormenting the children.”
「Huh!? Who the hell are you!? What I do ain't got anything to do with you! Tch, I was just having a good time-!」
The man shouted while spraying alcohol-laden breath and spittle.
Judging that there was no reasoning with him, I swung my arm and punched him in the right cheek.
The man was sent flying all the way to the edge, then disappeared outside the building.
The uproar ceased, and silence descended over the place.
I approached a child who had exhausted their strength from crying and screaming, their breathing so faint from the excruciating pain that they looked as though they might stop breathing at any moment, and activated【Dominion Magic】, which had been integrated into【Axiom】.
I completely healed the bruises, fractures, and missing body parts, restoring everything as though nothing had ever happened.
Freed from the agony, the child lost consciousness, seemingly carried away by the relief.
I then deployed【Ward Magic】, integrated into【Axiom】, the «Anti-Physical Barrier» and «Anti-Magic Barrier», to protect the unconscious child.
The child would be safe now.
Next, I headed toward a man lying nearby.
A Hunter who had been tormenting the man was standing beside him, but when I approached, he warily stepped aside and silently cleared the way.
As I drew closer to the man, an exceedingly faint voice reached my ears.
「…Help me.」(E/N: Said in English)
“YES.” (E/N: Yuito answered in English)
I gave him a short reply and began treating him just as I had the child.
Next, when I tried to go help the two women, the men who had guided me here blocked my path.
「…Why did you knock away that guy who was about to become one of our comrades?」
“……”
I understood what they were saying through the《Language Translation Earring》. But I couldn't speak English.
So I answered with silence.
「Well, though, I knew from the start that you had no intention of becoming one of us. I never believed the words of someone who slaughtered all of our comrades.」
So they weren't that stupid.
Then why had they brought me here?
…Ah, I see.
They intended to have Rex and Angelica dispose of me.
But…
I looked around, yet Angelica was nowhere to be seen.
I had never met Rex, so I couldn't get a sense of what kind of person he was, but I had met Angelica once before.
Besides, none of the members of〈Thirteen Warriors〉were anywhere to be seen either.
「Why are you looking around? Ah, are you wary of Brother Rex? It's too late to regret it now. If you go against us,〈Violence Ruler〉, you won't get off lightly.」
It's not as though I regretted anything.
I had long since prepared myself to fight Rex and Angelica when I became enemies with〈Violence Ruler〉.
But they didn't seem to be nearby right now.
This was undoubtedly one of their bases, but… Are Rex and Angelica somewhere else?
Well, everyone here was nothing but small fry.
Neither〈Thirteen Warriors〉nor the〘Regalia〙could be compared to these guys.
Even if they had another hidden headquarters, it wouldn't be strange.
Even so, allowing interference from outside would be troublesome.
With that thought, I activated【Ward Magic】, integrated into【Axiom】.
«Disconnection Barrier»
A translucent barrier formed around the entire building, completely severing the inside from the outside.
Now I could trap anyone who tried to escape and prevent any interference from outside.
Everyone here would be slaughtered.
—————————
—————————
—————————————
E/N:
I'm not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me, ahh situation 🤣!
Casual murder-enjoyer vs. Professional Serial Killer 🤣 That enough of me!
Stay tuned!
—————————————
————————————————————
————————————————————
Comments