Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 27 — Mastering Every Obtainable Skill
Having successfully defeated the SS-Rank monster army and the〈Mother of Monsters〉Echidna, I finally had a moment to catch my breath.
I stored Echidna's colossal corpse inside the《Magic Pouch》and regrouped with Samael and the others.
Thanks to constructing a『World of Death』with【Thanatos Dominion】, Tamuel and Nox had become truly immortal, leaving them without a single scratch.
Carmilla had likewise emerged completely unharmed, protected by【Ward Magic】spells, «Anti-Material Barrier», and «Anti-Magic Barrier».
Only Samael had suffered minor injuries, so I healed him using【Holy Magic】, integrated into【Dominion Magic】, «Heal».
The moment I finished treating Samael and dispelled the barriers protecting Carmilla, a notification suddenly echoed in my mind.
『Individual: Carmilla has reached Level 100』
『Qualifications befitting one who bears the title of King have been confirmed』
『A King title will be bestowed upon Individual: Carmilla』
『King's Title Granted:〈Ravenous Queen〉』
“Oh! So Carmilla has finally earned a King's Title too. This is a good stopping point. I might as well check just how much we've grown from that battle.”
First, myself.
━━━━━━━━━━
(Updated Sections Only)
Level 168 (+21)
Attributes
• Magic Power: 17,688
(1,505 + 1,963 + 60)
↳ Echidna (+1,460)
• Strength: 18,108
(1,505 + 2,168 + 400)
↳ Chrysaor (+1,335)
• Endurance: 18,085
(1,500 + 2,168 + 160)
↳ Carmilla (+1,555)
• Agility: 17,609
(1,505 + 1,754 + 260)
↳ Hanuman (+1,390)
• Intelligence: 17,822
(1,505 + 2,277 + 60)
↳ Emperor Centipede (+1,280)
• Spirit: 19,239
(1,500 + 2,694 + 280)
↳ Amortas Magia (+2,065)
• Dexterity: 18,060
(1,500 + 2,366 + 140)
↳ Sleepy Hollow (+1,350)
• Luck: 17,542
(1,505 + 2,003)
↳ Fire Dragon (+1,335)
※ Enhanced by +12,700 due to the effects of【Peerless】.
Skill Points
Remaining: 36
Conversion: Excess Experience
Remaining: 55,759,716,594
Skills
«Monster-type»
•【Wind Sense】Lv.10 (MAX)
•【Lunestalker】Lv.9 (NEW)
•【Teratogenesis】Lv.10 (MAX)
━━━━━━━━━━
My level had increased by 21, and even excluding the effects of【Peerless】, every attribute had risen by roughly 1,700.
As expected of an SS-Rank army.
The experience rewards were on an entirely different scale.
The effects of【Peerless】were still active.
At this rate, even the Boss battle might end up being easier than expected.
My Skill Points had piled up as well, and my Excess Experience had swelled to over 55.7 billion.
Since every single monster possessed skills equivalent to Echidna's, the results made perfect sense.
With this much experience, I'd still have plenty left over even after maxing every skill.
Time to start spending it.
『Skill【Throwing】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Swimming】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Diving】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Cast Priming】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Mana Transfer】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Aquatic Respiration】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Sandstride】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Celestial Eye】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Overfall】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Whirlpool】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
I spent 3,628,800,000 Excess Experience to max out every remaining Level 9 skill.
『Skill【Clubmanship】Lv.4 UP』
•
•
•
『Skill【Clubmanship】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Scythemanship】Lv.8 UP』
『Skill【Scythemanshio】Lv.9 UP』
『Skill【Scythemanship】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
~
~
~
I had now maxed every skill I possessed.
Even so, nearly 49 billion Excess Experience still remained.
Opening the skill window once more, I found that almost every skill had already been acquired.
Only three remained.
I immediately learned the missing skills,【Dual Sword Arts】,【Twin Blade Arts】, and【Mercy Strike】, then raised all three straight to Level 10.
“All right! That takes care of every skill a Hunter can possibly learn. From here on, I guess the only thing left is getting excited whenever monsters show up with completely new skills.”
And then there were the Unique Skills possessed by the〘Regalia〙.
If the opportunity ever came...
Those would be the only things left to look forward to.
“Well then, time to examine my new skills in detail... and strengthen my familiars.”
—————————
—————————
—————————————
E/N:
Better strengthen now than later, we don't know what Boss is there! Pretty solid skills though! And congrats Carmilla!
Stay tuned!
—————————————
————————————————————
————————————————————
Comments