Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 22 — The Ripples of the Divine Oracle
After clearing the second S-Rank Dungeon, I headed straight for Hunter Guild Headquarters.
I took the elevator to the executive office on the top floor. Inside, the Guildmaster looked extremely busy, so I called out to him.
“Guildmaster, do you have a moment?”
“Hunter Matsubara? Yes, of course. What can I do for you?”
“I've finished clearing the dungeon, so I was hoping you could show me the house you prepared for me.”
“Oh, that's right. Your residence is already prepared, so I'll take you there immediately.”
We headed back outside and returned to the parked car.
Oliver drove us toward my new residence.
Not long after the car started moving, I turned to the Guildmaster sitting beside me.
“Guildmaster, you seemed awfully busy earlier. Did something happen?”
“Hm? Hunter Matsubara, didn't you hear the『Divine Oracle of World Alteration』?”
“I did. I had just come out of the dungeon, so I heard all of it. Was that why you were so busy?”
“Yes. Three alterations were made through the oracle, but the reason I'm occupied is because of the appearance of the SS-Rank Dungeons.”
“I see. What's the current situation?”
“I imagine it's the same in every country, but the Hunter Guild keeps track of the location of every dungeon regardless of rank. We've already identified the locations of the newly appeared SS-Rank Dungeons.”
“So you've been busy preparing for the actual raids.”
“Exactly. We believe that even the weakest monsters appearing in an SS-Rank Dungeon will be at least as strong as the bosses of Upper S-Rank Dungeons.”
“If they're truly SS-Rank, then even the regular monsters should be that powerful.”
“That's correct. In that case, only members of the〘Regalia〙are qualified to clear them. Even the other members of the〈Thirteen Warriors〉simply aren't strong enough.”
“Anyone who can't solo an Upper S-Rank Dungeon would only be throwing their life away.”
“Indeed. That's why I intended to summon Rex, Angelica, and you, Hunter Matsubara.”
“I see. Have you already contacted the other two?”
“Yes. Rex and Angelica have already headed for the SS-Rank Dungeon. Rex seemed especially excited about it. What about you, Hunter Matsubara?”
“...This isn't mandatory, is it?”
“Of course not.”
“In that case, I'll decide after seeing the results of their attempts.”
“I understand. Knowing that one member of the〘Regalia〙is still being held in reserve gives us some peace of mind.”
While we were talking, we arrived at my residence.
After getting out of the car, the first thing I noticed was the outer wall, standing about two meters high.
Beyond it, past the spacious garden, stood a large, imposing mansion.
The Guildmaster opened the front gate, and we crossed the garden along a stone-paved path before he pushed open the mansion's massive entrance doors.
A grand chandelier hanging from the ceiling illuminated the lobby brilliantly.
Standing in a neat line beneath it were a number of beautiful women dressed in glamorous, form-fitting dresses.
“We've prepared everything necessary for your daily life. And, just as you requested, we've gathered only the finest beauties.”
“Thank you for everything.”
“Not at all. This is only natural. Oliver has moved to a residence nearby, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Is there anything else you require?”
“Nothing for the moment.”
“In that case, I'll take my leave.”
The Guildmaster departed the mansion together with Oliver.
“Well then...”
I'd love nothing more than to take the beautiful women standing before me into the bedroom and indulge my instincts.
But with the SS-Rank Dungeon situation, I needed to head to Japan first.
“Sorry, but I'd like you to relax and wait here for a while. Feel free to order as much food and alcohol as you want through delivery, or watch movies if you'd like.”
“Understood. We will remain on standby.”
The woman standing in the center answered.
“No, it's perfectly fine if you just relax-”
“No. We will remain on standby. It is the duty of those who serve a King.”
I met each of their gazes in turn.
Every one of them carried the same unwavering resolve in their eyes.
“If that's everyone's decision, then do as you wish.”
With that, I activated【Void Magic】and teleported to the Japanese Hunter's Guild Headquarters.
—————————
—————————
—————————————
E/N:
Quickly got to those SS-Rank Dungeons and get more skills and treasure bro!
Stay tuned!
—————————————
————————————————————
————————————————————
Comments