Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 11 — The Price of Arrogance

Using【Void Magic】, I summoned Samael and the others from the Troll Dungeon and began conquering America's S Rank Dungeon.

The moment I stepped through the black oval entrance, my surroundings changed completely.

A vast expanse of barren earth stretched endlessly before me, with rugged rocky mountains rising one after another.


“I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of monsters I'll run into... but it seems we have visitors before that.”


When I turned around, a group of rough looking Hunters was staring directly at me, approaching with unwavering steps.

Their demeanor and the killing intent in their eyes made it obvious that I was their target, but just in case, I waited to see what they would do.

The moment the leader stepped close within about 10 meters, I sensed a surge of mana overhead.

I looked up, and in the very next instant, a flash of lightning filled my vision.

【Lightning Magic】... «Lightning Strike»

A direct hit.

However, thanks to【Spellbane】, the damage was null.

Unless it was a Divine Artifact or a Unique Skill, there was no way they could injure me.

That confirmed their hostile intent, giving me legitimate grounds for self defense.

...«Meteor Strike»

I activated【Fire Magic】and【Earth Magic】, both integrated under【Dominion Magic】, through【Composite Magic】.

The dual-attribute spell... «Meteor Strike» took shape through the power of my will.

A massive magic circle unfolded above them, and as though droplets of water were slowly falling from a faucet, an enormous burning meteor gradually emerged.

The sudden shadow overhead and the reaction picked up by【Mana Detection】made them all look up at once.

There was still a brief moment before the meteor would reach.

If they scattered, a few of them might survive.

But...


“I'm not letting that happen... «Teleportation».”


I activated【Void Magic】... «Teleportation»."

The meteor soaring above was instantly transferred directly overhead.

An unavoidable strike that robbed them of any chance to escape.

The shadow of the blazing meteor swallowed them whole.

The next instant, a deafening roar erupted as a shockwave mixed with rock and earth blasted across the surrounding area.


~
~
~
Level 141 UP

『Magic Power +5』

『Strength +4』

『Endurance +3』

『Agility +2』

『Intelligence +5』

『Spirit +2』

『Dexterity +1』

『Luck +4』


The notifications confirmed their deaths.

I looked around, but there wasn't a single survivor in sight.

Just to be certain, I kicked apart the enormous meteor that sat majestically in the center of the crater.

It seemed my concern had been unnecessary.

An enormous amount of blood had soaked into the ground, but not a single piece of flesh remained.


“Even if they couldn't see my status, they should have been able to inspect Samael's and the others' statuses with【Discernment】...Yet they still misjudged the gap between our strengths. Their arrogance got the better of them. At the very least, I'll make good use of this blood.”


【Cruor Dominion】...«Create Bloody Soldier»

From their spilled blood, I created roughly 20 Bloody Soldiers.

Each possessed strength equivalent to an S-Rank Hunter.

Even in this hunting ground, they would be more than capable.

After gathering the Bloody Soldiers, I rejoined with Samael and the others.


“It'll take a little longer, but starting today, our goal is to defeat 200 monsters. Alright, let's go.”


With my mind refocused, I once again began conquering the dungeon.


—————————
—————————

——————
E/N:

It's almost pitiful… What in the hell were they thinking? Are all the Hunters in America like this bruh?! 🫩

Stay tuned!

——————

——————————
——————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing