Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 2 — The Vanquisher with a Perpetual Engine

After reporting my return to the Guildmaster, I brought Samael and the others with me and teleported to the S-Rank Dungeon.

Passing through the plaza crowded with Hunters, I completed the entry procedures. Once everything was processed without issue, I stepped through the dungeon entrance.

The scenery changed instantly, and an intense wave of heat brushed against my face.

Erupting lava, crimson torrents of molten rock surging through fissures that split the earth.

And a blazing battlefield where the apex predators of the skies, Flame Wyverns, roamed freely.

It was the S-Rank Dungeon with the Fire Dragon Boss, one I had already visited many times.


“Now then...”


Before beginning the conquest in earnest, I should spend my surplus experience points.


『Skill【Composite Magic】Lv.9 UP

『Skill【Composite Magic】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Ki Martial Arts】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Slash Arts】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』

『Skill【Arc Shot】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Impact Dispersion】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Rupture】Lv.10 (MAX) UP


With that, every skill in the «Magic-type» and «Combat-type» categories had reached the maximum level. Even so, I still had nearly 2.3 billion surplus experience points remaining.


『Skill【Discipline】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Morph】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Lionheart】Lv.9 UP

『Skill【Lionheart】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Evil Eye: Instant Death】Lv.9 UP

『Skill【Evil Eye: Instant Death】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Drain Touch】Lv.9 UP

『Skill【Drain Touch】Lv.10 (MAX) UP

『Skill【Evil Eye: Charm】Lv.10 (MAX) UP


After that, I selected the «Monster-type» skills that seemed useful or likely to see future use and spent the remainder of my surplus experience points on them.


“Alright, that's taken care of. Now then, let's begin clearing the dungeon... And Carmilla, until you've gained a few more levels, stay out of combat.
Once you're strong enough to fight, I'll give you a weapon worthy of you.”


“Understood.”


And so, we began conquering the dungeon.


♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢


Fixing my gaze on the Flame Wyverns arrogantly soaring through the sky, I invoked【Water Magic】, now integrated into【Dominion Magic】.

…«Water Spear Barrage»


“【Parallel Casting】•【Riptide】.”


And now... «Teleportation»

Using【Parallel Casting】, I created 100 water spears around me, then accelerated their flow to the absolute limit with【Riptide】.

To finish it off, I used【Void Magic】to teleport the launched «Water Spear Barrage» directly beside the Flame Wyverns.

The countless Flame Wyverns filling the skies were pierced all at once by the water spears. Their piercing death cries overlapped as one enormous body after another plummeted to the ground.

Using【Cruor Dominion】, I gathered the blood spilling from the dead Flame Wyverns and forged it into a massive number of Bloody Swords.


“Pierce them... and bring every last one of them down.”


The surviving Flame Wyverns, consumed with murderous rage after watching their comrades fall, charged toward us.

The swarm of Bloody Swords met the oncoming torrent head on, effortlessly piercing their sturdy dragon scales before sending them crashing to the ground one after another.

Every time I collected the blood from a slain Flame Wyvern, the number of Bloody Swords increased even further.


“The more enemy corpses there are, the more attacks I can unleash. And it doesn't even consume mana... It's practically a weapon capable of endless slaughter. Why isn't this a Unique Skill?”

(E/N: But it is a unique skill, unique to Vampires, of course… It's another Unique Skill of yours that brought it to you 😂)


Pondering that question, I continued hunting Flame Wyverns, adding more Bloody Swords to my arsenal as I steadily advanced through the lava fields.

Thanks to the perpetual engine known as【Cruor Dominion】, I finished defeating one hundred Flame Wyverns far sooner than I had expected.


~
~
~
Level 140 UP

『Magic Power +2』

『Strength +1』

『Endurance +6』

『Agility +6』

『Intelligence +2』

『Spirit +8』

『Dexterity +1』

『Luck +7』


—————————
—————————

——————
E/N:

Infinite material and money glitch 🤣! The DM's gonna be pissed!

Stay tuned!

——————

——————————
——————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing