Soul Devourer Chapter 6 Episode 53 — Hospitality of the VIP Room

“Hunter Matsubara, we've arrived.”


I woke up to Ivan's voice.

Ivan had already walked around to the back seat and opened the door for me.

After thanking him, I stepped out of the car and found a massive building towering before me.

Light poured from countless windows, and despite it being night, this place shone more brilliantly than daytime.


“So this is the finest establishment that only S-Rank hunters and above can enter...”


“The establishment's name is Sladkiy Son. Translated into Japanese, it means ‘Sweet Dream’.”

(E/N: Сладкий сон [pron. SLAD - key - son] or the transliteration, Sladkiy Son is the casual way of shop naming in Russia. The word would be slightly different when you want to wish someone 'Have sweet dreams'.)


“They seem quite confident in their service.”


“Yes, it's truly exceptional.”


“I see. Then let's go. Ivan, if you don't have any plans afterward, I'll treat you as well.”


“Really!? Thank you very much!”


Unable to hide his excitement, Ivan hurried ahead, and I lightly nudged him forward as we approached the security guards standing at the entrance.

Just like the luxury hotel in Sapporo, every guard possessed strength equivalent to A-Rank hunters.

Composing himself, Ivan spoke to one of them.

At their request, I presented my Hunter ID.

After confirming it, the guards stepped aside and gestured toward the door.

I gave a slight nod and passed through.

A vast hall immediately spread out before my eyes.

Several chandeliers hung from the high ceiling, casting a gentle glow over the guests enjoying drinks and meals at their tables.

Beside the well-dressed men sat numerous beautiful women, feeding them food and pouring drinks into their glasses.

There was one thing that caught my attention, however.

Not all of the women were wearing formal dresses.

Some wore casual outfits that looked like everyday clothes, while others wore far more revealing attire.

Of course, some were dressed in elegant gowns, but there seemed to be no difference in the quality of service they provided.

Since every one of them was stunningly beautiful, the establishment likely allowed them to wear whatever was most comfortable or suited their individual style.

Ivan spoke with a nearby staff member for a moment before turning back to me.


“Hunter Matsubara. If you pay more than 1 billion rubles in advance, you can receive service in the VIP room. What would you like to do?”


“Let's see... then make it 2 billion rubles. Ivan, would you like to come along?”


“No, I'll decline. The standard service is more than enough for someone like me.”


“Understood.”


After Ivan explained things to the staff member, I took out 2 billion rubles from the《Magic Pouch》.

(E/N: Bro spent nearly 4 billion yen for “recreation activities”, including Ivan's! 🫡🫡)

The staff member accepted the money and began walking.

Prompted by Ivan, I followed behind.

Eventually, we passed through a black curtain hidden in a blind spot and rode an elevator to an upper floor.

With a soft chime, the doors opened.

Beyond them stood a large, imposing door.

The staff member knocked.

A voice responded from within.

Beyond the door was a room filled with expensive furnishings and paintings.

Seated behind a desk was an elderly man, watching us closely.

The man shifted his gaze to the staff member and asked about my identity.


「And this gentleman is?」


「This is Lord Yuito Matsubara, Japan's〘Regalia〙. Lord Matsubara has also provided this.」

(E/N: Please note, Yuito has the Translation Earring so he understands their words but to emphasize their conversation in Russian, they are inside brackets.)


With that, the staff member presented the 2 billion rubles.

After confirming the stacks of cash, the man looked back at me and immediately stood up.


「A pleasure to meet you, Hunter Matsubara. My name is Makar. I am the owner of this establishment.」


After receiving his introduction, I introduced myself as well.


“Thank you for your courtesy. My name is Yuito Matsubara. An acquaintance recommended this place to me.”


「I see. Then please, enjoy yourself to your heart's content. Also-」


Makar extended the bundles of cash toward me.


「The money won't be necessary. More than that, I would appreciate it if you would become a regular patron.」


“...Are you certain?”


「Yes. While I'm nowhere near your level, Hunter Matsubara, I earn a respectable amount myself. More importantly, establishing a connection with you is worth far more.」

(E/N: A true businessman and a true bro!)


“Thank you very much.”


After bowing deeply, I watched as Makar gave instructions to the staff member.


「Take him.」


「Understood.」


Leaving the room with the staff member, I was guided into a large private room.


「Please wait here.」


As I sat down on an expensive-looking sofa, the staff member left briefly.

When she returned, she was accompanied by ten women.


「These are the ‘best of the best’ of our establishment. Also, Hunter Matsubara, please feel free to make use of this as well.」


“This is...?”


「《Orc King's Virility Tonic》.」


“A virility tonic...?”


I activated【Appraisal】on the brown bottle that had been handed to me.


━━━━━━━━━━

Orc King's Virility Tonic

• Type: Nutritional Drink

• Effect:

  ① A virility tonic produced by grinding an Orc King's testicles into powder and mixing them with a potion.

  ② It is more potent than《Orc Virility Tonics》. Even an elderly man with days left to live could remain erect for an entire day.

• Rank: Rare

• Condition: Normal

━━━━━━━━━━


“...This is a bit much, even for me...”


「You don't have to use it if you don't wish to. I'll hold onto it for you just in case.」


The staff member handed the bottle to one of the nearby women and then departed.


「C'mon, Hunter Matsubara. Let's have a toast!」


The women sat down, five on each side of me, and retrieved champagne bottles from the room's refrigerator.

Each took a glass filled with the golden liquid.


「Hunter Matsubara, would you please give the toast?」


“Ah, right... Let's all drink plenty and enjoy ourselves tonight. Cheers!”


「「「「「「「「「「Cheers!!!」」」」」」」」」」


I ended up leading the toast on impulse, but everyone understood me perfectly.

Looking at them again, I noticed that every single one of them was wearing a《Language Translation Earrings》.

In a top-tier establishment like this, customers wouldn't be limited to a single country.

If they served an international clientele, this level of preparation was only natural.

Thinking, “As expected”, I inwardly admired the professionalism of the place as I drained my glass in a single gulp.


—————————
—————————

——————
E/N:

Oh yeah… Hehe boi!

Given the Establishment's name… I think this would be appropriate-
🤣

Stay tuned!

——————

——————————
Check out my other translations -



——————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing