Soul Devourer Chapter 6 Episode 54 — A Feast of Pleasure and the Cursed Sword

In the VIP room, surrounded on both sides by breathtaking beauties, I drained glass after glass of champagne.

Dungeon conquests, how I spent my days off, my views on romance… While answering the rapid-fire questions they threw at me, I steadily emptied bottle after bottle.

Despite drinking at an incredible pace themselves, not a single one of them showed any sign of intoxication.

Working in a place like this, being able to hold one's liquor was only natural... but these women were clearly exceptional drinkers.

I enjoyed the luxurious cuisine, welcomed the intimate physical contact, and feasted my eyes on ample cleavage and alluring bare legs.

From an outsider's perspective, it was nothing more than the indulgence of a lecherous old man.

…And then I noticed something strange.

...Hm? Why is it so...

My stomach was full, and I'd consumed quite a lot of alcohol.

Under normal circumstances, my nerves should have dulled, my circulation slowed, and I shouldn't have been reacting so easily.

And yet, IT continued asserting its presence with unusual determination, like the Iron Body or Armament Haki from that famous pirate manga.

Its presence was far too obvious, even through both my underwear and trousers.

What exactly is going on-??

Then I remembered the brown bottle the staff member had brought earlier,《Orc King's Virility Tonic》.

When I looked over, the woman who had taken possession of the bottle stuck out her tongue and lightly wagged it from side to side.

I see.

The women had been the ones pouring my drinks.

Something like this was child's play for them.

When our eyes met, she whispered something into the ear of the woman beside her.

The message spread from one woman to the next until it reached the opposite end.

Eventually, all of them rose from the sofa and lined up on the far side of the table.


“...What's about to happen?”

(E/N: You're taking a break from all the devouring, Yuito, now you'll get devoured, muehehehe~ 🤣)


The woman on the far left quietly lowered the zipper of her skirt.

The fabric slipped down softly, revealing white lace underwear beneath.

That became the signal.

One after another, the women removed their lower garments.

When all of them had finished, they began removing their tops as well.

Their slim, perfectly proportioned bodies looked like those of professional models.

It was a kind of beauty entirely different from simple voluptuousness; a sharpened, refined elegance.

Now dressed only in their underwear, they swayed their bodies, brushed back their hair, and intertwined their gazes with mine.

The blood throughout my body rushed downward at once, and my self-control creaked under the strain.

And then…

The moment I saw them beckoning me forward, the last restraint snapped.

Lowering my trousers, I advanced toward them.


♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢


Three days later.

(E/N: Lawd have mercy! Dayum!)

Standing beneath the shower in my hotel room, I washed away the remnants of those days from my body.

After drying myself with a bath towel and changing into fresh clothes, I called out to Carmilla.


“Carmilla. Remove《Aïdoneus》and show yourself.”


Obeying my command, she removed the helmet-type divine artifact,《Aïdoneus》.

Her adorable figure immediately appeared.


“We're heading to Hunter Guild Headquarters after this. Stay quiet and follow me.”


“As you wish.”


With Carmilla accompanying me, I left the room and headed down to the first-floor lobby.

Outside the hotel, Ivan was already waiting beside the car.


“Sorry for calling you out so suddenly.”


“Not at all. Please don't worry about it. Come, let's go.”


Ivan seemed unusually cheerful.

...Looks like treating him that night was worth it.

After helping Carmilla into the car first, I climbed into the back seat myself.

The engine hummed quietly, and the vehicle set off toward Hunter Guild Headquarters.


♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢♦︎♢


Upon arriving at Guild Headquarters, I showed my Hunter ID at reception and asked them to contact the Guildmaster.

Following their guidance, I headed to his office.


“I truly apologize. My personal circumstances ended up forcing a change of schedule...”


“It's quite alright. The original cause of all this were members of our country's〈Semi-Tsar〉causing trouble for Hunter Matsubara in the first place.”


After finishing the apologies, he guided me to the vault.

Beyond the heavily secured underground doors stood rows of neatly organized equipment and items.

I activated【Appraisal】on each one through the glass display cases.

…However.


“As expected, there isn't much of interest...”


It was rare for hunters to part with rewards they had earned themselves.

Naturally, the more powerful the item, the less likely they were to let it go.


“...This one, perhaps. It has the highest rank here, though it comes with a problem.”


After asking the Guildmaster to open the display case, I picked up a longsword.


“【Appraisal】.”


━━━━━━━━━━

《Clerant》

• Type: Longsword

• Effects:

  ① While equipped, grants an effect equivalent to【Physical Boost】with no time limit.

    ※ However, each use weakens the user's internal organs and may eventually result in death.

  ② Strength +60, Endurance +60, Agility +60

• Rank: Legendary

• Condition: Normal

━━━━━━━━━━


Judging by its effects alone, it was an extremely powerful weapon.

The price, however, was far too severe.

Frequent use would unquestionably shorten the wielder's life.

It was a sword that demanded a very specific user.


“Well... I can certainly understand why it's been sitting in storage.”


After completing the paperwork, I confirmed one final matter; regarding the tax exemption.


“It passed without issue. The government is treating this incident very seriously as well.”


“That's a great relief.”


With everything settled, I left Hunter Guild Headquarters.

The nights of indulgence from earlier drifted through my thoughts.

The establishment's owner, Makar, had also asked me to become a regular customer.

There were now more than enough reasons to return.

And so, my dungeon conquest campaign in Russia came to an end.


—————————
—————————

——————
E/N:

To be honest, this was a great arc. And Ivan deserves to be treated for not being a spy, for diligently and professionally doing his work and for not bringing harm to his ward, Yuito!

And that brings us to the end of Volume 6. Next page is Status and Detailed Explainations!

Also, upload was delayed because my phone died in an accident and had to take an elixir (screen got cracked, screen changed 😂). So, ORZ!

Stay tuned!

——————

——————————
——————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing