Soul Devourer Chapter 6 Episode 42 — Blood Elixir and A Quiet Elation

After a one-on-one battle against the upper S-Rank dungeon boss,〈Colossus King〉Chrysaor, I emerged victorious.


『The Challenger has successfully defeated〈Colossus King〉Chrysaor』

『The achievement “Subjugated〈Colossus King〉Chrysaor” will be added to the Achievements section of challenger's status』


Notifications similar to the ones from Hanuman appeared.


“Well then-”


I checked on Samuel and the others.

They seemed to be steadily exterminating the giant subordinates, but a few still remained alive.

I readied the《Fly King's Soul Harvest》and repeatedly activated【Void Magic】.

Teleporting behind the giants one after another, I swung the dagger and severed their heads in rapid succession.

Following the dungeon Boss, all ten giant subordinates were wiped out as well.

The dungeon conquest was now completely finished.


『Magic Power +5』

『Strength +6』

『Endurance +7』

『Agility +5』

『Intelligence +5』

『Spirit +8』

『Dexterity +5』

『Luck +6』

『Magic Power +5』

『Luck +6』

Activating【Voracity】, I sank my teeth into the sturdy flesh of the Argos and Hecatoncheirs.

Each time I chewed and swallowed, I could feel my attributes steadily increasing.

Satisfied with the results, I turned my gaze toward Chrysaor's corpse.

The body dissolved into countless particles of light and melted into the air, while an ornate treasure chest appeared in its place.

Opening the lid revealed materials such as Chrysaor's magic stone and heart, along with… a small glass vial filled with a crimson liquid.

It was disappointing that it wasn't the golden longsword Chrysaor had wielded, but that was ultimately a matter of luck.

I picked up the vial and immediately activated【Appraisal】.


━━━━━━━━━━

Colossus King's Boosted Potion

• Type: Consumable Item

• Effect:

  - A secret elixir made using copious amounts of Chrysaor's blood, the Progenitor of Giants;

  - By drinking the entire potion, Strength, Endurance, and Spirit stats permanently increase by +80.

• Rank: Mythical

• Condition: Excellent

━━━━━━━━━━


“...Now that's quite an item.”


The《Colossus King's Boosted Potion》, created using Chrysaor's blood.

Its effect permanently increased Strength, Endurance, and Spirit stats by 80 points each.

The increase was comparable to that of Mythical-grade equipment, making it an extraordinary blessing for my weakened current self.

Still, only Strength, Durability, and Spirit?

Not all attributes.

Was that because it reflected Chrysaor's own exceptional stats, or because of the inherent traits of the giant race?

When I thought of giants, the image that came to mind was, certainly, overwhelming Strength, Endurance, and Spirit.

If so, the latter seemed more likely.

This time, I had crushed members of〈Semi-Tsar〉and even acquired Divine Artifacts.

Even so, the most valuable reward for me at present was undoubtedly this Blood Elixir.

I should actively seek these Blood Elixirs from now on.

I uncorked the glass vial and drank the crimson liquid in one gulp.

There was no feeling of omnipotence.

No surge of exhilaration.

However, when I checked my status, my attributes had undoubtedly increased.

After storing the boss materials inside my《Magic Pouch》, I walked over to Vlas, the〈Semi-Tsar〉currently under my control.


“Once we leave the dungeon, we're heading for your Russian Guildmaster and your leader of the〈Semi-Tsar〉, Ekaterina-san. You'll personally testify about this attack. Understood?”


“...Understood.”


“Until I give another order, follow quietly. Samuel, Tamuel, Nox. We're heading back!”


All of us stood atop the return magic circle and teleported back to the surface.


—————————
—————————

——————
E/N:

If Yuito farms this elixir, around 1200 times, he would get back the three stats to pre-nerf level. Given his obsession with grinding, He could definitely do it within max 2-3 months!

Stay tuned!

——————

——————————
Check out my other translations -



——————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing