Soul Devourer Chapter 6 Episode 33 — The Spoils of〈Semi-Tsar〉Assault

After conquering the fifth S-Rank Dungeon, I returned to my hotel in a car driven by Ivan.

Parting ways with him at the entrance, I received the key to my room at the front desk.

Taking the elevator up, I checked the room number and entered.

Without even setting down my belongings, I headed straight for the bathroom.

First, I washed away the sweat.

Sinking into the bathtub and letting my body relax in the warm water, the tension that had been coiling through my nerves slowly began to loosen.

Thanks to【Fatigue Immunity】, I felt no physical exhaustion.

Even so, this time spent soaking in hot water was something else entirely.

Before I realized it, a quiet sigh escaped my lips.

After warming myself thoroughly, I left the bathroom, dried off with a bath towel, and changed into casual clothes stored inside my《Magic Pouch》.

Then I threw myself onto the soft bed.

Poof~!

My body sank comfortably into the mattress.

Staring up at the ceiling, I opened my status window.


━━━━━━━━━━
(Only Updated Sections Displayed)


Level 134 (+9 UP)


Attributes Values

 • Magic Power: 2,628 (975+1,037+60)

 ↳Andrei (+556)

 • Strength:         3,248 (975+1,137+400)

 ↳Valery (+736)

 • Endurance:      3,369 (970+1,299+160)

 ↳Jores (+940)

 • Agility:               2,703 (975+918+260)

 ↳Grigory (+550)

 • Intelligence:      2,922 (975+1,337+60)

 ↳Maksim (+550)

 • Spirit:                  3,685 (970+1,564+280)

 ↳Mikhail (+871)

 • Dexterity:           3,026 (970+1,386+140)

 ↳Sergei (+526)

 • Luck:                    2,825 (975+1,029)

 ↳Filipp (+821)


Skill Points

Remaining: 12


Conversion: Surplus Experience

Remaining: 1,273,463,794


Unique Skill

・【Karma】(NEW)


Extra Skills

«Perception-type»

・【Omniscence】(NEW)

«Enhancement-type»

・【Invictus】(NEW)

・【Conduit】(NEW)

・【Edge】(NEW)

«Resistance-type»

・【Inviolable】(NEW)

・【Spellbane】(NEW)

・【Immutable】 (NEW)

・【Insulation】 (NEW)


Skills

«Magic-type»

・【Ice Magic】Lv.10 (MAX) (+1 UP)

«Support-type»

・【Evasion】Lv.9 (+3 UP)

・【Discipline】Lv.9 (+2 UP)

«Monster-type»

・【Roar】Lv.10 (MAX) (+5 UP)

・【Scythemanship】Lv.7 (+2 UP)

・【Berserk】 Lv.10 (MAX) (+2 UP)

・【Lionheart】 Lv.9 (NEW)

・【Evil Eye: Petrification】 Lv.10 (MAX) (NEW)

・【Evil Eye: Instant Death】 Lv.8 (NEW)

・【Voracity】 Lv.10 (MAX) (NEW)

・【Celerity】 Lv.8 (NEW)

・【Hovering】 Lv.8 (NEW)

・【Infestation】 Lv.8 (NEW)

・【Whiteout】 Lv.8 (NEW)

・【Rime Aurora】 Lv.8 (NEW)

・【Drain Touch】 Lv.8 (NEW)

━━━━━━━━━━


Having been weakened by the intervention of that mysterious god, my attributes had risen by roughly one thousand points on average.

It wasn't the absurd growth rate I once enjoyed.

But there was no doubt that I was becoming stronger, steadily and surely.

After slaughtering the gang of thugs with the《Fly King's Soul Harvest》, the attribute sources had been exchanged from Frost Wyverns.

The names displayed in the status window were likely individuals who ranked among the upper echelon of S-Rank fighters.

If my attributes were to be updated again…

It would only happen after defeating an Upper S-Rank Dungeon Boss or a being of the Transcendent class.

The same applied to my skills.

Most of them had already been elevated into Extra Skills through the《Orb of Skill Paragon》, drastically reducing opportunities for new acquisitions or level-ups.

The Monster-type skills, however, were different.

Powerful abilities continued to appear one after another, greatly expanding my tactical options.

In a direction entirely separate from attribute growth, they continued strengthening me without fail.

I was steadily approaching the strength I once possessed.

But…

It still wasn't enough.

Lying on the bed, I lowered my gaze toward the displays for Skill Points and Surplus Experience.

For the sake of further self-improvement, I should allocate them here.

If things went well, there was even a chance of unlocking another Extra Skill.

The thought naturally caused the corner of my mouth to curl upward ever so slightly.


—————————
—————————

——————
E/N:

We need more Extra Skills, if only Monster skills could also integrate!

Stay tuned!

——————

——————————
Check out my other translations -



——————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing