Soul Devourer Chapter 6 Episode 34 — Advanced Magic and Perfect Stealth
After checking my current status, I shifted my gaze to the skill section and considered how to allocate my Skill Points and Surplus Experience.
That said, there weren't any skills that urgently needed strengthening.
This time, I decided to focus on raising my overall foundation by leveling various magic skills and【Stealth】.
『Skill【Earth Magic】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Wind Magic】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Holy Magic】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
『Skill【Stealth】Lv.10 (MAX) UP』
Once the necessary skills had reached Level 10, I took out the《Orb of Skill Paragon》from my《Magic Pouch》and gently held my hand over it.
A translucent window quietly unfolded in midair.
━━━━━━━━━━
Integrateable Skills
Integration Requirement: All skills to be integrated must be Lv.10.
【Fire Magic】+【Water Magic】+【Earth Magic】+【Wind Magic】+【Ice Magic】+【Lightning Magic】+【Holy Magic】+【Debuff Magic】=【Dominion Magic】
【Presence Concealment】+【Mana Concealment】+【Stealth】+【Phantom】=【Eidolon】
※ Integrated skills are treated as a separate category and cannot be targeted by【Conversion】.
Begin ability integration? (YES / NO)
━━━━━━━━━━
“«YES»”
The moment I selected it, the mechanical system voice echoed out.
『Extra Skill Acquired【Dominion Magic】』
『Extra Skill Acquired【Eidolon】』
Suppressing my excitement at obtaining new Extra Skills, I carefully reviewed their details.
━━━━━━━━━━
【Dominion Magic】
- An advanced form of magic that governs the natural environment and interferes with human life;
- Phenomena can be manifested through imagination alone, requiring no incantation of spell names;
- Newly grants access to the spells «Resurrection» and «Instant Death»;
- Mana consumption reduced by half.
【Eidolon】
- Can deceive all forms of detection and maintain a state of absolute imperceptibility;
- Consumes no mana, but the skill-holder gets revealed upon initiating an attack.
━━━━━━━━━━
“...Hahaha.”
A dry laugh escaped me.
First,【Dominion Magic】.
It was a completely absurd form of magic that functioned simply by projecting the phenomenon I imagined directly onto reality.
As long as I paid the mana cost, violent storms could arise, the earth could upheave, and nature itself could bare its fangs in hostility toward my enemies.
An overwhelming power capable of rewriting the world with the flick of a finger.
Then there were «Resurrection» and «Instant Death».
Whether they succeeded would depend on multiple factors such as my Intelligence, the target's Spirit, Luck, and more, but there was no doubt they were extraordinarily powerful.
Among them, «Resurrection» stood out the most.
I had no idea how much mana it would consume, but the mere possibility of saving precious companions and family members gave this skill immeasurable value.
Next was【Eidolon】.
Like【Phantom】, it could erase my presence by nullifying all forms of detection.
On top of that, it consumed no mana.
In other words, complete invisibility with no time limit.
It was true that I had to reveal myself when attacking, but if it could even deceive abilities like【Foresight】, then no one would be able to perceive my existence until the very instant I struck.
Calling that restriction a drawback would be an exaggeration.
If the current me were to face that〈Semi-Tsar〉member head-on, there was even a possibility that both of us would remain hidden indefinitely, causing the battle to reach a stalemate.
In that case, the optimal solution was obvious.
Maintain【Eidolon】at all times except when revealing myself was absolutely necessary.
That alone would make opponents hesitate to act carelessly.
After finishing the allocation of Skill Points and Surplus Experience and completing my self-enhancement through the new Extra Skills…
I finally felt hungry.
Leaving my room, I headed for the restaurant attached to the hotel.
—————————
—————————
——————
E/N:
Hell yeah! That was one heck of an upgrade, especially stealth. Now Yuito's a Magic God or something, damn!
Stay tuned!
——————
——————————
Check out my other translations -
——————————
Comments