Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 39 — Now, Onto The Next Battlefield
Through the《Orb of Skill Paragon》, four Unique Skills bearing the title of God had been created.
The moment I skimmed through those Unique Skills, an unbelievable amount of information flooded into my mind.
I instinctively doubted my eyes and carefully read through them again.
First was【Axiom】.
A skill that allows me to freely manifest and govern natural phenomena by consuming mana.
It can also manipulate multiple attributes simultaneously. Up to that point, it was similar to【Dominion Magic】.
However, after being elevated into a Unique Skill, it had gained several major enhancements.
The first... magical attack power becomes Intelligence × 10.
Back when I had【Conduit】, the multiplier was × 8, so this was a clear improvement.
If I activated【Axiom】 with my current Intelligence, I would be casting magic with an effective Intelligence well exceeding 50,000.
With this, I had obtained enough firepower to annihilate vast areas in a single attack.
The second... it can absorb up to half of a target's mana through direct contact.
This was clearly the evolved form of the integrated【Drain Touch】, with the absorption rate dramatically increasing from 10% to 50%.
Moreover, the instant I read the words contact target, a certain fantasy crossed my mind.
The idea of absorbing mana directly from spells that had already been cast.
Considering that the wording contact target was broad enough to be interpreted that way, and that this was now a Unique Skill, perhaps such an absurd feat might actually be possible.
The third... mana consumption is reduced by 90%.
Ideally, I would have preferred zero mana consumption...
But I suppose that was asking too much. Even so, from now on I could cast magic while spending only 10% of the usual mana.
I'd never once experienced running out of mana before, but now that concern had completely disappeared.
Next was【Skanda】.
The first... physical attack power becomes Strength × 10.
Essentially, it was the physical counterpart to【Axiom】.
The second... enhanced endurance and status ailment nullification.
I could continue fighting without feeling fatigue, and inheriting the effect of the integrated【Lionheart】, all status ailments would be nullified during combat.
Unique Skills and Divine Artifacts remained exceptions, but not having to constantly worry about the countless annoying status attacks flying around the battlefield was a tremendous advantage.
The third...【Peerless】.
It inherited the embedded skill【Peerless】from【Battle Master】, but its effect had been altered.
Instead of increasing my attributes by the defeated enemy's level, it now increased them by 10% of my own average attributes for every enemy I defeated.
My current average attributes were 5,416.
In other words, every enemy I defeated increased all my attributes by 542.
It truly was the ultimate anti-army skill, growing stronger the larger the opposing force.
Next came【Aegis】.
The first... my body becomes『Indestructible』, while inheriting the damage reflection effect of【Karma】.
The effect of【Karma】itself hadn't changed, but if my body truly became『Indestructible』, there would be no need to worry about bleeding or losing limbs.
While it was active, I wouldn't even need Mythical-grade armor.
The second... a composite ability that faithfully inherited【Charge Counter】,【Immutable】,【Regeneration】, and【Instant Regeneration】.
There weren't any especially noteworthy changes here, but together they provided a solid overall enhancement.
Even though these were Unique Skills bearing the title of God, I still couldn't afford to underestimate Unique Skills or Divine Artifacts with unfavorable compatibility.
Overconfidence was the last thing I needed.
Lastly was【Māyā】.
The first... the ability to detect everything while concealing myself from every form of detection.
Now that it had been elevated into a Unique Skill, there was nothing I couldn't detect, and conversely, no one could ever discover me.
A power worthy of a phantom hunter who never lets prey escape.
The second... movement speed becomes Agility × 10.
It inherited the effect of【Blink】, increasing the multiplier from × 8 to × 10.
The third... complete adaptation to every environment.
Inheriting【Insulation】, I could hunt without being affected by environmental conditions, whether in a blazing wasteland or a frozen snowfield.
The fourth... the ability to completely conceal my own information while perfectly discerning every detail about my target.
With its promotion to a Unique Skill, both【Subterfuge】and【Discernment】had become even stronger.
I should now be able to uncover the information of even masters who had completely maxed out【Subterfuge】, and instantly determine what Unique Skills an opponent possessed.
After reviewing every Unique Skill, I felt deeply satisfied.
It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call these Unique Skills made exclusively for me.
After all, without the ability to steal monsters' innate skills and the title〘Skill Master〙, it would have been impossible to obtain these Godly Unique Skills in the first place.
And because they were Unique Skills, no identical skill could exist anywhere else in the world.
Unique Skills granted only to me...
Granted only to the chosen one.
What a wonderful phrase.
“Well then, I've finished checking my rewards and my Unique Skills... Time to head for the SS-Rank Dungeon!”
—————————
—————————
—————————————
E/N:
Just a review chapter.
Stay tuned!
—————————————
————————————————————
————————————————————
Comments