Soul Devourer Chapter 7 Episode 37 — Reviewing The Spoils of The Dungeon Conquest

After exchanging contact information with the three Clanmasters of〈King of Sword〉,〈Ifrit Legion〉, and〈Valkyries of Restoration〉, I turned back toward the Guildmaster.


“Guildmaster, it's going to take some more time to appraise the materials, isn't it?”


“Yes. We still need to investigate and research things such as the magic power contained within the magic stones and how to process the materials.”


“Can I at least sell them to the Guild?”


“Th-That... We'll have to check the market prices in other countries first, but I think that will probably be difficult.”


“Then let's put the sale on hold for now. Until the research is complete, I'll lend the materials to you.”


“Really!? Thank you very much!”


The Guildmaster bowed deeply.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of research results they come up with.


“I'll be taking my leave now. I'll clear the SS-Rank Dungeon here on a regular basis to prevent Stampedes before they happen, so you can rest easy.”


“Thank you very much, Hunter Matsubara.”


“It's only my duty. Well then.”


Leaving the temporary meeting hall behind, I returned to《Laputa》together with Samael and the others.

After that, I alone used【Void Magic】to teleport back to my residence in America.

When I returned to the lobby, the beautiful women in tight dresses were each leaning against the walls or the staircase railing, passing the time on their phones.

The dungeon raid had taken much longer than expected. Even professionals like them had their limits when it came to standing around for hours.

However, the moment they sensed my presence, they all looked up.

With swift yet graceful movements, they lined up in formation, and the woman standing in the center bowed deeply.


“My deepest apologies, Hunter Matsubara.”


“Raise your head. I'm the one who kept you waiting. If you're hungry, order something to eat. What do you think?”


“No, we're perfectly fine.”


As she answered, she glanced toward the others, who silently nodded in agreement.


“Then, first, all of you go take a bath.”


“As you wish.”


After sending the women to the bath, I opened my status window.

I wanted to review my growth from conquering the SS-Rank Dungeon.


━━━━━━━━━━
(Updated Sections Only)


Level 168


Achievements

  • Subjugated〈Apophis King〉Typhon (NEW)


Titles

  -〘Skill Master〙(NEW)

  -〘King of Hunter〙(NEW)

  -〘Death Defier〙(NEW)


Attributes

• Magic Power:    5,082
  (1,505 + 2,057 + 60)
 ↳ Echidna (+1,460)

• Strength:            5,623
   (1,505 + 2,383 + 400)
 ↳ Chrysaor (+1,335)

• Endurance:          5,404
  (1,500 + 2,187 + 160)
 ↳ Carmilla (+1,555)

• Agility:               4,977
  (1,505 + 1,822 + 260)
 ↳ Hanuman (+1,390)

• Intelligence:      5,161
   (1,505 + 2,306 + 60)
 ↳ Emperor Centipede (+1,280)

• Spirit:                 6,558
  (1,500 + 2,713 + 280)
 ↳ Amortas Magia (+2,065)

• Dexterity:          5,686
  (1,500 + 2,686 + 140)
 ↳ Sleepy Hollow (+1,350)

• Luck:                 4,842
       (1,505 + 2,003)
 ↳ Fire Dragon (+1,335)


Skill Points

Remaining: 36


Conversion: Excess Experience

Remaining: 29,664,216,294


Unique Skills

 •【Anti-theosis】(NEW)


Extra Skills

«Support-type»

 •【Enfeeble】(NEW)

 •【Deadlock】(NEW)


Skills

«Combat-type»

 •【Dual Sword Arts】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Twin Blade Arts】Lv.10 (MAX)


«Support-type»

 •【Throwing】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Swimming】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Diving】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Cast Priming】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Mana Transfer】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Mercy Strike】Lv.10 (MAX)


«Monster-type»

 •【Clubmanship】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Scythemanship】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Dullsight】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Aquatic Respiration】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Sandstride】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Celestial Eye】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Overfall】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Whirlpool】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Death March】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Lionheart】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Whiteout】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Rime Aurora】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Lunestalker】Lv.10 (MAX)

 •【Teratogenesis】 Lv.10 (MAX)

━━━━━━━━━━


I'd already checked my status once immediately after the Echidna battle and again after defeating Typhon, so I'd skip reviewing the details of my new titles, my level and attribute increases, and how I had distributed my excess experience.

What I needed to examine now were the Unique Skill and Extra Skills I had obtained from defeating Typhon.


━━━━━━━━━━

【Anti-theosis】

 - Denies the very existence of Gods and nullifies all powers derived from them;

 - Allows skill-holder to negate all the effects of any Mythical-grade weapons, items, or other divine artifacts in the vicinity.


【Enfeeble】

 - Only effective against beings stronger than oneself;

 - Allows skill-holder to reduce the target's attribute values to the same level as the skill-holder's.


【Deadlock】

 - Allows skill-holder to seal all attribute-enhancing skills that both the skill-holder and the target possess, whether permanently or temporarily.

━━━━━━━━━━


【Enfeeble】and【Deadlock】were skills that prevented either side from gaining the upper hand, forcing an even battle.

However, my attributes were already boosted through the Unique Skills【Soul Eater】and【Voracity】, as well as the《Fly King's Soul Harvest》.

Since the vast majority of enemies already had lower attributes than mine, I probably wouldn't have many opportunities to use those skills.

The real prize was【Anti-theosis】.

Having personally experienced my Divine Artifacts being rendered useless during my battle with Typhon, I understood just how troublesome that ability was.

But even more important was the line that read:


『Nullifies all powers derived from gods…』


Once before, an unknown God had interfered with me and forcibly weakened me.

With【Anti-theosis】, that same trick would never work on me again.

(E/N: I wouldn't be so sure about that… That God is the one giving and taking away these skills after all…)

The appearance of SS-Rank Dungeons would only accelerate my growth even further.

Eventually, I'd even recover the attributes I had before that forced weakening.

Without question, the greatest reward from this expedition was【Anti-theosis】.

After finishing my review of the battle's rewards, the beautiful women who had finished bathing returned, still dressed in their gowns, quietly lining up in front of the bedroom.

I quickly took a bath myself.

And then, upon the soft king size bed, I spent the night relieving the exhilaration that still lingered from conquering the SS-Rank Dungeon.


—————————
—————————

—————————————
E/N:

Damn, bro probably slayed all those women single-handedly! As for me, even one is-! Ahem, anyway! Awesome skills!

Stay tuned!

—————————————

————————————————————
————————————————————


Previous       Table of Contents       Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Seems the Convenience Store Clerk Ossan That Got Dragged Into the Teleportation of an Entire Class Will Make Use of the Leftover Skills the Heroes Didn’t Want and Become the Strongest

Soul Devourer of Infinite Growth ~ Stealing Physical Stats and Skills from Monsters and Hunters to Ultimately Slay a God Through Infinite Growth ~

Konbini Ossan Volume 1 Chapter 25 – Herb Gathering and Skill Imbuing